Menu
Cazplatts
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Missing channels

I had to upgrade to maxit in Order to increase my broadband speed to work from home. I was advised I would now have access to Sky Cinema but I don't.  I have switched everything off and rebooted but no change. I am worried that I don't have the broad band speed either. Just feel I am being ripped off as it is not clear how to contact someone who can speak English and help me.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missing channels

Let's keep the broadband & TV issues separate for the moment.

TV - Sky Cinema isn't inclusive with Maxit, it's a premium add-on. Are you paying for the channels?

If you are, then try following Home > Help & Settings > Help > TV Care > I'm missing some channels.

Broadband - best off posting in the broadband board here , but have you actually done a speed test using a wired (not WiFi connected) device? Speedtest.net is as good as anywhere

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Cazplatts
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Missing channels

Have just upgraded to maxit tv so the broadband would be sufficient to work from home and was informed it would include sky cinema. I had access for one day and now the access has been removed. Any ideas?

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missing channels

Rather than post again with the same questions 😉

How did you get on with the first reply in this thread... look at message 2 above.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos