Menu
DangerousLoner
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Missing Channels on Second Box

I've had 2 Tivos for a good while.

I was persuaded to take up a deal which included Sky Sports and Movies, but I had to take a V6 box.

The V6 is fine, but the additional channels are missing from the other Tivo. I've tried refreshing the channel list per advice on here, but it tells me it can't log in due to a technical hitch (error TC5/null). I've tried rebooting as well.

It tells me to 'phone, but of course nobody's answering the 'phones.

What now?

Fanx.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Missing Channels on Second Box

@DangerousLoner wrote:

The V6 is fine, but the additional channels are missing from the other Tivo. I've tried refreshing the channel list per advice on here, but it tells me it can't log in due to a technical hitch (error TC5/null). I've tried rebooting as well.

Sounds like you've done everything that this forum would suggest. You won't like the next answer...

@DangerousLoner wrote:

It tells me to 'phone, but of course nobody's answering the 'phones.

What now?.

Call back and wait until someone does answer. Sorry to say it! You could try the text message service (07533 051809) but that won't be immediate and I suspect waiting for a faults agent will ultimately be easier.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
DangerousLoner
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missing Channels on Second Box

😄Ok mate, thanks v much. I'll  give them a shot when I've got a spare hour or so.

Stay well.

0 Kudos