forumarchive,nothingtosee,
Menu
Shyler007
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Manifest Series 2 on demand

Every time I try to watch any of the episodes of series 2 of Manifest, it works for a few minutes then stops! I am fed up to the back teeth of rebooting my box and keep watching a few minutes then 'not again!' as it stops. Are Virgin going to fix this issue, as what is the point of having it on demand if you cannot view it?!!!!

0 Kudos
Ian_41
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Manifest Series 2 on demand

Hi,
Do you get an error code? Also which box do you have TiVo or V6?

Ian

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Shyler007
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ian,

I have a Tivo & have various error codes, most telling me to reboot my box - the darn box has been turned off more times than I can recall! It has also on occasion told me that my network isn't working (it is). Also tried to test my tv online but then got the 'Oops something's broken' message which has infuriated even more, as I am sure you can imagine!

I have just, for the oh I don't know 50th time this week, have done the connecting on my tv & everything is finished but I can 100% bet that as soon as I start to watch an episode within minutes that darn circle will appear again and either C130 or C133 will appear sometimes 606 at the bottom of a message or it will go on to tell me my network is not connecting, then change to something else after I try again (even if I don't reboot but merely search under M then go to the show & episode)

If you can assist, I would be incredibly grateful...

Sharon

0 Kudos
Ian_41
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Sharon,

Private message me and ill arrange getting that swapped for you

Ian

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos