Menu
bmason7249
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Loyal VM customer here

Afternoon,

Please please can you help a Loyal VM customer for over 8 years,

1) I have still not had my free Amazon Prime code or access given, I've continued to pay for Amazon Prime for over the past year, and very very disappointing.

I need confirmation that I have Virgin Media 12 months free, this is in my package (Largest poss), I have had no email in my VM email or personal email, really upset.

Can this be looked into ASAP or a code given or confirmation as Amazon want this to try to resolve on my behalf. 

2)  I've received two letters saying that Virgin have been trying to reach me re a complaint, these are incorrect and nobody has still contacted me - the complaints process at this company is atrocious, if it wasn't for the speeds I'd go elsewhere, end of.

3) Please improve Live Chat, it's full of numpties these days, I waited a whole day to speak to someone over weeks ago - re my complaint point above, disgusting.

0 Kudos
bmason7249
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Loyal VM customer here

PS
I'm even more frustrated that Virgin Media rely on the "community" to answer questions from customers, this really really shows how much they CARE about customers. Disgusting
0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello bmason7249

Sorry to hear that you are having the above issues 

I am happy to look into this for you if you wish 

Let me know so I can check things over 

I have sent you a private message anyway to get access to your account 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks bmason7249 for passing security 

I will take a look at this for you now and come back with answers

Just one thing that I am confused about 

"I need confirmation that I have Virgin Media 12 months free, this is in my package (Largest poss),"

Is this regarding the prime free for 12 months?

Gareth_L

0 Kudos