cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loss of sevices

Harlpop
On our wavelength

Hi  

Since Friday evening , Ive had loss of all services  , broadband , tv , landline and wifi  

I understand that we have had some terrible weather  but other service  providers  have not been effected  as badly   , Ive just ran a check and it says my services will be back on at 2.20 AM  so another day of missing live football  and not being able to watch any of my apps this evening , all of which comes at a price !!!

5 REPLIES 5

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Are you checking your service status on the automated line?

0800 5610061 often gives better results for localised issues that loss-of-service tends to be.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Harlpop
On our wavelength

And all services   are off again !!!

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @Harlpop

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have been experiencing some issues with loss of services how have things been since your post? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Harlpop
On our wavelength

Services were more or less completely  lost all weekend , since then  its been going off ,

I mean it hasn't  even been worthwhile trying to watch a movie or box set  , in case int goes down 

I just had a neighbour around to ask if my TV was down again !

Hi Harlpop, 

Thanks for coming back to us to update us on things. We're sorry to hear things haven't got any better. 

I've taken a look at the account and can see that your Hub is online and working fine which suggests the internet connection is on and working for you. Your TV box is showing as offline currently in standby. 

There was an outage on Thursday which has since been resolved so if you're still having an issue please turn the hub and V6 box off at the mains and leave off for a few minutes so it can refresh. 

Keep us posted on how things go. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs