Menu
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 11 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: Intermittent subtitles

Hello again Nhookey,

Thank you for getting back to my colleague via private message, apologies that I wasn't in the office to pick this up with you again until now. In taking a more detailed look at the area fault that's been logged, I don't think this would account for the trouble you've been having as it's more related to accessing On Demand TV content. I'm really sorry for any confusion or misinformation, although this is likely the cause of any other blips you've noticed over the past couple of days.

In continuing my discussions with the dedicated TV team, they've been able to identify a bug with ITV subtitles at TiVo's end. This has been raised directly with TiVo who will need to investigate further and work to address this fault within their software. I do apologise that it's taken some time for this to be located and logged accordingly, it's really disappointing that this wasn't done when you've spoken to us previously.

I'm afraid that we don't have an estimated fix date right now, it's not something that TiVo provide us with. Please keep us posted regarding any change in your symptoms, I'll be sure to get back to you with any further information I receive in the meantime. If any temporary workarounds are found, I'll give you a shout so you can give this a go.

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nhookey
Joining in
Message 12 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for looking into this so thoroughly this time.

Nik

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 13 of 13
Flag for a moderator

No problem at all, Nik 🙂 Please don't hesitate to reach out with any further queries or concerns. If you feel there's no progress with this issue for some time, you're welcome to prod me and I'll escalate as far as I'm able.

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos