Menu
P3kel
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Intermittent error codes

I have tried for hours to speak to a human to resolve my issue of intermittent error codes C133 and N27- all my cables are in place. The customer service from Virgin has to be the worst of all companies I have dealt with. HELP!!!!!

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Intermittent error codes

Are you using a TiVo box, or a V6? And can you view live TV ok?

The TiVo uses as inbuilt network connection, whereas the V6 relies on a connection to your VM homehub - Ethernet cable is recommended, but WiFi should be ok otherwise.

C133 & N27 all point at network connectivity issues.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
P3kel
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

ts a V6 as has ethernet cable to router. My wifi is working, I just can't use apps etc through box

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

If you follow Home > Help & Settings > Settings > Network, what does it report? Does it show connected in the top-right? Has it connected successfully in the past 5hours in the top-left?

If an Ethernet cable is plugged in and connected to your homehub, there is no reason for WiFi to even come into the equation - assuming the ethernet cable isn't physically damaged or come loose.

If you follow "Connect to VM service now" at the bottom, and wait perhaps 10minutes, what happens?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos