Menu
JB2021
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Installation dates

I am a virgin media customer and have been for many years. I have recently changed my package to include multi room. However due to the current climate virgin are not installing multi room.

My question is do virgin have a date of when they will be able to restart multi room installations ?        I'm paying for a service I don't have at the moment.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Installation dates

Hi JB2021,

Some good news for a change. 😄

As per This staff post on Non-essential-visits 

" We have received an update today, to say that we can now start to book in non-essential visits from today.  Although we will be working through the backlog of orders at first but if you contact the team they will be able to look into this for you and book the visit.

Regards,

Steven_L"

So, you can contact VM by phone and try to arrange a date, or wait here a few days to see if a member of the  Forum Team can pick this up for you.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I don't work for Virgin Media.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge. Learn more

Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Installation dates

@JB2021 wrote:

However due to the current climate virgin are not installing multi room.

(Snip)

I'm paying for a service I don't have at the moment.

As per https://www.virginmedia.com/help/coronavirus-update  you shouldn't be paying for anything you don't have.... (in the interim until you get your turn in the backlog that's now being worked through)

"Where QuickStart is unavailable,...... Customers will receive a £10 monthly bill credit until we can safely complete their order"

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks