Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

ITV 3 NO SIGNAL

There is no ITV 3 we like watching midsummer murders it`s been like this for more than 7  days 

" There is a problem with the signal on this channel code W02 "

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: ITV 3 NO SIGNAL

Have you called to report the fault in that 7days? You can try the status line on 0800 5610061, but I would assume that if the problem has been that long, that you're the only customer affected so VM don't know about it. A precautionary reboot wouldn't do any harm.

Secondly.. Is this HD or SD?

If SD.. check also Sky Crime+1, Challenge, Now 90s, W+1, ITV3+1, Eden+1, Pick, CBS Reality, Yesterday+1, or CBS Reality +1 - all of these are on the same frequency and would be affected by a signal issue.

If HD... check also (package dependent) Sky Sports Main Event HD, Sky Wizarding HD, Sky Drama HD, ITV2 HD, ITV4 HD, Smithsonian HD. Same theory applies.

You will most likely need to call VM to report your fault - 150 from a VM landline or 0345 4541111 from any other phone, and follow the options for "I have a fault with my TV service"

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: ITV 3 NO SIGNAL

EDIT @japitts beat me too it 😃

Hi cheetah,

W02 usually means a signal issue and would affect more than one channel.

Have you checked that all of your connections are finger tight, especially the white coaxial cable.

Also have you ran an equipment test by logging into Check service status at the top of the page?

Is that ITV3 HD or ITV3 SD?

If it's the HD version please will check the following channels (dependant on your package) as they are all on the same wavelength, and see if they have the same issue

ITV2 HD, ITV 4 HD, Smithsonian, Sky Drama HD, Sky Wizarding World HD and Sky Main Event HD

If it's just the ITV3 SD channel please check the following

Challenge, Forces TV, Sony Channel, Sony Christmas,  Pick, CBS Reality and the horror channel.

If the above channels have the same issue then it's a signal fault and will require an engineer visit.

You will need to contact the Faults team.

You could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of TV Faults to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

You can also call  150 from a Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 2 (Faultsbut best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

When calling Faults you will go through a series of questions/tests, if that doesn't resolve the problem then call back around 10 minutes later and an agent should pick the phone up.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos