Flag for a moderator

I wish to remove my tv package which I have not had available for many years

I wish to remove my tv package which I have not had available for many years

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: I wish to remove my tv package which I have not had available for many years

You will have to phone Virgin Media to do this as cancellations cannot be done on the Forum.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: I wish to remove my tv package which I have not had available for many years

That's great! what number do I ring?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

This is crazy. You have a TV package which you have been paying for, clearly, but it doesn't work? So why is your question about getting rid of the package and not getting it up and running so you can watch what you are paying for. I'm mystified.

Still if you either want to get the package sorted out or removed then you will have to contact VM on 150 - free on any VM landline or VM mobile or on 0345 454 1111 on any non VM line (chargeable).

If you have a mobile you can also text:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Digital-life/When-and-how-to-use-our-messaging-service/ba-p/425...

and wait for a reply.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No need to be mystified!!!----my TV box became obsolete some time ago and I was offered the chance of upgrading my TV box and having access to more TV options at a higher quarterly charge!!!----I decided that these were things that I didn't need especially the higher charge. I want to go for--- just broadband and phone--- at a more competitive price than I am currently paying for my total package!!! some of which  I am  just not using!!! 

0 Kudos