Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I need a new remote controller for a TIVO

I would be most grateful if you would send a new TIVO remote controller. kind regards Conor

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: I need a new remote controller for a TIVO

Hi

Sorry to hear you're having problems, if you can PM me your post code/area reference number and virgin account number I can look into this for you.

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such
You can also save £50 off your bill by recommending someone onto virgin media. To find out more PM me.
If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer.
Thankyou

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

never post account info in public. that is enough info to access your account. Upgrade, order and cancel it

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Although it was in code you were asked to send a PM = private message. You've disclosed information on a public forum sufficient for a scammer to use with VM. Please edit it out straightaway and send a private message to Krugerj7 by clicking on his name and you'll the dialog box to click to compose a message.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos