cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have no tv

crissycs
Joining in

Sorry if I am on wrong place, my virginmedia box has stopped working so I have no tv. everything else is woking fine. I have tried to contact virginmedia online but there does not seem a phone number. I have gone through the help pages but nothing helped, live chat does not work.  I thought I had found a way to speek to someone by phoning but they wanted first 3 digits of my memorial word I gave them when I joined VM - That was years ago, I was one of first to sign up, I have no idea what it could be.   Everything has changed so much now, I am at a loss as to how to actually contact virginmedia either by phone or email. Can someone help please, I just want to speek someone at virginmedia 

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Can you explain how your TiVo has stopped working?

When you called and spoke to an agent, they should have been able to ask you alternative questions to establish your identity and reset your password. Bill & package details, bank details for your regular payments etc.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Roger_Gooner
Alessandro Volta

You can log into your VM account and edit your memorable word.

--
Hub 5, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, 360
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM hub 5 broadband connection

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, crissycs.
Thank you for your post on our help forums and welcome to the VM community.

We're sorry to hear of the issues you've faced with your TV services and with speaking to one of our team regarding this recently.

We'd love to help, could you please tell us more on what problems your TV box has and if you get any errors on screen or other?
Is it an issue with catch-up and on-demand or live channels for example?

You may also check our service status page here where you'll find our reports on any known issues in your area that may be affecting this.

Please, tell us if this helps and if you need more support with your account memorable word too or if you've managed to reset it online as our community insightful members have suggested?

We're eager to support you with all the above, cheers.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs