Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I can’t get ITV3, error code W02.

For the last couple of weeks I can’t get ITV3 on my TV box anymore, I get error code W02, I have checked the connections and rebooted. I tried ringing customer service but I forgot my password and ended up hanging on for ages and my phone battery died. Please can someone help me? Thank you

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: I can’t get ITV3, error code W02.

As per https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-tv-error-codes/w02 this is a signal related error and tend to indicate a fault. Are you referring to ITV3 SD or ITV3 HD?

Try calling 0800 5610061 which often lists faults in your area down to street level, and may just save you having to callback.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you japitts, I can’t connect to ITV3 SD or HD, also Pick TV. I rang the number you suggested but there are no known issues in my area. My regular TV is fine and I can get ITV3, so it’s got to be something to do with Virgin media.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

ITV3, ITV3+1 & Pick are on the same broadcast frequency, so there's evidence alone of a signal issue. ITV3 HD shares with ITV2 HD, ITV4 HD and a couple of others.

You're best off calling Virgin faults to report your issues. They may only be affecting yourself - 150 from a VM phone, or 0345 4541111 from any other phone

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for you help Japitts, I rang again and had to hang on for an hour until I got an answer, they talked me though some of the Tivo box settings but they are sending an engineer out as the problem still hasn’t been fixed.

0 Kudos