Menu
Manovvt
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

I NEED VIRGIN MEDIA MY HOME

• Hi 

I need virgin media my home last 10 years i try to virgin still not available.  I don't know  why?   Please can you short it my problems 

Many thanks 

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I NEED VIRGIN MEDIA MY HOME

Thanks for the post Manovvt and welcome to our community.

If you fill out the Cable My Street form following the post code checker we can then let you know once we expand the network to your area.

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos
HowardML
Superuser Emeritus
Superuser Emeritus
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I NEED VIRGIN MEDIA MY HOME

I think VM could be a bit more open with you than this. If you live in a large town/city and your area isn't cabled yet but other areas close to you have VM, you can give up any hope of anything happening soon.  Infill is the most expensive part of any network extension and nothing is going to happen on this for any new areas in the foreseeable future. If you live in a sparsely populated rural area the you can give up as well. The cost/benefit equation doesn't work.  VM are expanding their coverage. It currently gets to, I think,  about 60 per cent of the UK population. But VM are under no legal obligation to expand their network. Only BT Openreach have a universal service obligation. If you want a phone line they must provide one.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks