cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to cancel sky sports online

stevegilmour
On our wavelength

Hi there,, I'm trying to cancel my 30 days rolling sky sports subscription online but cannot find any way to do this. Noone is available on the live chat except if your trying to upgrade.. (a bit naughty). Is there a way to do this online without speaking to anyone  Thanks

13 REPLIES 13

Sky are allowing their customers to pause their Sky Sports subscriptions for 3 months months. I don't know what BT are doing as regards to their BT Sports customers. What are virgin doing to help their customers who subscribe to Sky Sports and BT Sports packages. I am paying a lot of money per month for both BT and Sky Sports packages, (as are hundreds of thousands of others) for live sports that are currently not happening. Getting through on the on the phone lines is impossible, but if I could get through would they let me cancel in these circumstances as I'm in a 12 month contract for the Sports Packages that only expires in June. Also as others have mentioned why is there no online option for this, as the technology has been there for years to subscribe but not unsubscribe. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
when you subscribe online it still requires a CS agent to set it up.

ianleeamies
Joining in

If you click on this link you can pause the Sky Sports subscription. 

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/thinking-of-leaving/talk-to-us

Yes but do you then have to pay extra to make it up?