•  
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How much does it cost to get an extra tivo box

Hi alzhmfc1970,

Info below from https://www.virginmedia.com/tv/set-top-box-and-apps under the sub-heading Virgin TV

New customers: £30 network installation fee where QuickStart is unavailable. £10 monthly recurring service extension fee for the first additional box plus £5 monthly recurring service extension fee for any further boxes.

Existing customers adding TV: £30 network installation fee where QuickStart is unavailable. £10 monthly recurring service extension fee for the first additional box plus £5 monthly recurring service extension fee for any further boxes.

* If you have VM broadband and take out the Ultimate oomph package it includes two V6 (or two 360 boxes) included in the price*

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I don't work for Virgin Media.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge. Learn more

Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules
0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How much does it cost to get an extra tivo box

Hello alzhmfc1970

Thanks for taking the time to post your TiVo box query via the forums, we appreciate you raising this and welcome to the community.

As newapollo has advised the charges are the same for both new and existing customers. I've been able to locate an account for you so to arrange this you will need to call the team on 150 or 0345 454 1111 option 1, option 4 then option 4.

They will be happy to make the arrangements for you.

Rob

0 Kudos