Menu
Kaspinallsgr8
Tuning in
Message 11 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do you bookmark a show?

I can’t find any info on what bookmark means on v6 box or how to get it to work. Basically I want to mark two missed episodes of a series lost during the time Alibi & W weren’t available to record on any channel or time. Is that possible? And why is bookmark info not explained if I search that term under help? The term bookmark is not self explanatory.

Btw what is the  “Big Book of Knowledge” that was referred to in this topic / chain and how do I get it?

Thx

0 Kudos
eddieryan
On our wavelength
Message 12 of 15
Flag for a moderator

This doesn't work with any movies or Netflix series, as it just opens the Virgin Store or Netflix to buy/play the programme or movie and doesn't give the bookmark option. So far, I've only managed to bookmark a really old show that I've already seen, which is available on UK Play, just as a test. Yet another example of Virgin tech falling down. You could be so much better. Such as shame.
0 Kudos
eddieryan
On our wavelength
Message 13 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Same for me
0 Kudos
matthew2811
Joining in
Message 14 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do you delete a bookmark?

Anybody know how I delete a bookmark for a series that I have appearing in My Shows?
I know how to delete series links with no problem but I can't work out how to delete a series bookmark I no longer want.

Thanks

0 Kudos
matthew2811
Joining in
Message 15 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do you delete a bookmark?

Scrolling round the forum I found the answer. Use the "Clear" button at the bottom left of the remote control.

(I had never used that button before, I always used the right arrow to select delete on series links or individual programs but that didn't seem to be an option on bookmarks).

0 Kudos