Menu
DJS23
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

How do I check if any new subscriptions on my account

I have just returned to the lounge from the kitchen to find that the dog was laying on the TiVo remote and that there was a screen saying press ok to subscribe.

How do I check if or what he subscribed to 😂 and if he has subscribed to something how do I cancel it?

Thank you

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do I check if any new subscriptions on my account

First thing, if you've not already, is to enable PIN-protection for all purchases. My V6 is being used at the moment so I can't check the exact menu path, but from memory...

Home > Help & Settings > Settings > Purchase protection.

As regards purchases that may have been made, you might need to wait a day or so and check your "my Virgin Media" online account.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

DJS23
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks very much.

Yeah it does say requires pin to purchase in settings so hopefully it will be ok. I pressed the TV button as soon as I saw it so not sure if the pin page was still loading.

He will having less treats until he paid for anything he might have purchased 😂

Thanks again

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi if it was saying press OK to subscribe then nothing has been ordered as it would have gone on to ask for your pin number to confirm, I think the dog could return to a normal diet. Regards Micky
DJS23
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Ok thanks. It did go to like a buffering icon as I was getting it out from under him but I pressed the TV button so not sure what it was loading.

He has been spoilt rotten anyway as had him 4 years today😂, well even more than he is every other day anyway 😂

0 Kudos
ozsat
Community elder
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

If your dog is a border collie than it is highly likely they knew the pin and entered it 😉

It could have been looking to access the  Dogs 24/7  channel within the Pluto app  -  but that is free.

==================================
VIVID 600 (690/44mb) in Area 31
DJS23
Tuning in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

'He isn't but his 'sister' is so she could have told him the code. No idea where to leave the remote in future as they might talk the cat into helping if they can't reach it 😂' Xx