Menu
authentic8
Dialled in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

House of Cards - many episodes not recording for series link

The first time VM started showing House of Cards on UHD I recorded and watched the first two series but had to stop because some episodes had not recorded and I hate watching a series having missed episodes. Disappointed, but I assumed that it would be repeated at some point and I would try again.

When I saw it was being re-run recently I set a series link again to record re-runs from series 3. However, this time TiVo again missed recording episodes. It has recorded episode 1 and 2 (chapters 27 and 28) and, in the future, only episodes 7 and 8 (chapters 33 and 34) will record. I have so far missed episodes 3 and 4 and can't watch or record them on UHD. That's only 4 out of 13 episodes that are set to record by series link.

My series link is set as follows:

Include: Recordings only.
Start from: Series 3
Record: New & reruns
Channel: All
Get in HD: If possible
Keep at most: All recordings
Keep until: Until I delete

There are no clashes as I can manually record each missing future episode.

The Recording Hiccups screen is saying that the missed episodes were not recorded because they are duplicates. But they never recorded so they can't be duplicates.

Could somebody from Virgin Media look into this and fix what may be the problem on your end? Thanks.

We could just subscribe to Netflix and Prime to avoid this but, if we did, we would not also be paying for Virgin Media TV.

0 Kudos
authentic8
Dialled in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: House of Cards - many episodes not recording for series link

Is this forum monitored by VM staff?
0 Kudos