Menu
jeanne11
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Help to cancel

Ok I’m trying this way since speaking to a customer service person last month didn’t work. I’m trying to cancel my contract which is up next month but finding it impossible to do this online and it’s an hour wait to speak to them. Anyone help me with this please 

0 Kudos
Zoe_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Help to cancel

Hi,

We currently have a text message service available 07533051809, if you text your query then we will text you back.

I hope this is some help.

Kind regards

Zoe

I am a Virgin Media field technician working on a 2nd line support project. All and any advice given is based on my experience in the field or my personal experiences with my own equipment at home. If my answer was helpful to you please mark as helpful or consider leaving some kudos.

¤ Why not save yourself £50 by referring a friend to Virgin Media. For more info please DM me ¤

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
jeanne11
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Well that was pretty useless it is the same number that brings me back to virgin media .com 

how do you get through to this company ? 

0 Kudos
jeanne11
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

So I write saying I can’t get to speak to anyone about the cancellation of my account which was suppose to be closed by now. You’re still taking my money for no service. You give me a number to text which in turn tells me to go to the website and I go around in circles once more. Utterly useless company. If anyone in 02 is reading this please Just cancel My account 

0 Kudos