Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hayu??

Regarding, Virgin is stopping Hayu on the 6th, 

this was part of the XL package I signed up for, Hayu gets about 10% of my households viewing.

what will Virgin offer me for this loss of service

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hayu??

I have sent a message to hayu asking why they're removing their service from virgin media and their reply was insinuating that this decision was down to virgin media. Seems like in these time of lock down rather than helping entertain people they'd rather leave us in the lerch. I refuse to pay for my hayu subscription but you can get 1 month free but only when you supply card details. Well done hayu/virgin! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for this info.

Virgin media should of informed us of the change and offered a replacement for these missing channels, this was part of the XL package.

back to watching the BBC (zzzz)

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super solver
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

'Virgin media should of informed us of the change and offered a replacement for these missing channels'

yes some announcement should have happened, but as it states in the terms and conditions....

' The television service is a variable TV service, so we don’t guarantee that we’ll provide any particular channel, or other content, or access to any third-party services. This means we may add, remove, change or interrupt (some, or all, of) the content and/or the television service from time to time. We may also have to make changes for reasons including (but not limited to) matters beyond our reasonable control, or where content or a service is made available to us by a third-party and they stop making them available to us or we gain or lose the right to make the content or service available to you. Where this happens and, if appropriate, we will try to replace content with similar or equivalent content'

sky and bt have similar terms.
0 Kudos