Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Have cancelled TV with Virgin. What to do with Tivo

I've cancelled my virgin TV. What do I do with my Tivo box. I was still charged for the service this month. I'm hoping it will be sorted in my next bill

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Have cancelled TV with Virgin. What to do with Tivo

Hi there is a post further down this section where a virgin person states that the older TiVo boxes do not need returning, so can be responsibly recycled, for your own peace of mind you may want to confirm that is the case.Regards Micky
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Have cancelled TV with Virgin. What to do with Tivo

Hi there @johnwpark

Cheers for popping along to our Forums today - sorry to understand you have disconnected your TV services. 

When this was booked, you should have been advised if the equipment needed to be returned back to us or not - however, as our user @LittleMick73 has advised, the older TiVo boxes are not required back.

If you're unsure exactly what box you have, please take a look at our Equipment Returns help page where we have pictures of the equipment that we need returned. If your box is not listed, you can then click the link for recycling your kit and full instructions will be provided. 

Hope that helps 🙂 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos