Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

HELP PLEASE: Tivo wont start up and I can never get through on the phone and the txt link is useless.

Can a Virgin operative sort me out please. The Tivo box is in a constant start up loop, and has been so for a week. I have tried all the turn it off and on again stuff. I can never get through on the phone. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: HELP PLEASE: Tivo wont start up and I can never get through on the phone and the txt link is useless.

@crbell 

I've moved your new post into your existing thread.

Realistically you have 3 ways to report your failed box..

1: Use the text message service (07533 051809) which can take a couple of days

2: Wait on here for VM staff, this is currently taking around a week.

3: Keep persisting with calling through, perhaps different times of the day. When the automated system offers you links to online help, just ignore it and don't press any buttons. It should get the hint and put you into the call queue.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: HELP PLEASE: Tivo wont start up and I can never get through on the phone and the txt link is useless.

Not sure you have done the right thing by moving it into a thread that is marked as solved. Now it won't get looked at. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Not necessarily the case 😉 But it's a fair point all the same, so I've de-merged.

For cross-referencing, the original thread is at https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-Media-TiVo-service/Tvio-500GB-box-won-t-start-up-after-b... 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos