Menu
Esmerellda83
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Green screen DVR fault

Hi!. My tv is showing the green screen, iv been ringing virgin.. can't get through to a human, automated call keeps saying they can't find a fault. I dont know my password, as i never ring virgin, please help!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Green screen DVR fault

Hi Esmerellda83,

The green screen means your hard drive has failed.

You can wait here until a member of Forum Staff pick this up for you, it may take a few days 

You can also  send  a text with a description of TV Faults  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

You can also call  again 150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues.

Your password will be the memorable word that you set up. If you don't input any letters/numbers then the call should be picked up by an agent.

You can ask for a password reminder to be sent to you in the post.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Green screen DVR fault

Hi Esmerellda83,

Thanks for your post and for reaching out to the community forums.Sorry to hear you are having TV issues. Is this for a V6 or another TiVo box?

Are you able to confirm if there are any lights on the front of the box and if so what colour?

Are you able to see the start up message on the screen when the box is switched on?

Have a look at out help pages to identify which box you have and how to reset here, https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-tv-restart-or-reset-your-box

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos