Menu
ALH
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Green Light Blinking and Error Codes

The second green light on my Tivo box has been blinking for the past day or tow.  Error Code shows C130.  When I looked for info on this it seems that it refers to a problem with the network and affects On Demand etc.  I tried searching On Demand and have bow got another error message - V210.  I can't find any info on this code anywhere.  My box doesn't have an ethernet cable fitted by the way.

Any help gratefully received.  I have tried rebooting the box a number of times with no luck.  I am reluctant to telephone for help since I am a 76 year old dinosaur and my hearing isn't too good 🙂

Many thanks.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Green Light Blinking and Error Codes

Firstly which TV box do you have - you can check here... https://my.virginmedia.com/your-tv-box/index.html as the advice on fixing this error subtly differs on both. The V6 can potentially be more complicated because it relies on a connection to your homehub for its internet.

Firstly make sure you've followed the advice at https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-tv-error-codes - if this has failed to resolve and you've got a TiVo box, then your best solution really is to call in, or get someone else to call in on your behalf. If you can "borrow" a friend or relative to call, you pass them through the security process and they deal with VM, that is probably the best solution.

If you've got a V6 box, there's a couple of tricks to at least make sure your box is connected to your homehub.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

ALH
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you.  It's a Tivo box btw.

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for posting ALH

I'm really sorry you're having issues with your TV service.  To enable me to investigate this further I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

ALH
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks very much - have replied to your private message.

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I'm delighted we're moving forward ALH

Please do keep us informed how things go.

Regardss

Lee_R

0 Kudos
ALH
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

All sorted - I now have a  V6 box - very impressed!  Thanks very much Lee.

0 Kudos