Menu
SlothUK
Dialled in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Free upgrade to v6 box

Hi, I have twice tried signing up to the free upgrade invite from tivo to v6 box and it's not showing in my account nor have I had any email updates since an order has been confirmed.

Any help would be appreciated as I don't want to lose functionality.

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Free upgrade to v6 box

Hello

The upgrade was from the older VHD boxes, with the V6 you would also need a VM broadband account and  hub to be able to use the full function of the V6 box. If it isn't in your account that the upgrade snit applicable, the upgrade TIVO to V6 was also for a limited period, which I am afraid has expired.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
SlothUK
Dialled in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have got a full package with you and it was an upgrade. The box was due to be delivered today but had no communication since the order confirmation.

This is the second time I've tried it as I was waiting to see if the £35 activation fee would show on my account despite the package upgrade not showing.

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hello

I will escalate this to the VM forum staff to sort out for you, they will be along in this thread.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi SlothUK,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a warm welcome to you, I am sorry to hear you are having issues trying to get a free upgrade to a V6 .

So I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept

Regards

Paul.

SlothUK
Dialled in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your help. Much appreciated.

0 Kudos