Menu
Deadpool72
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Free tv

Having talking to your customer service team who were no help what's so ever I have wanted to find out where my free TV offer was I had an email 14 days ago stating it was being dispatched and yet nothing !!!!

After calling your less than helpful customer services team they have in fact not answered the question so please can some one explain why.

Also why do I get different answers to my question

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Free tv

Welcome to Virgin your not the first and probably not the last.
0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Deadpool72,

There's a FAQ page regarding gifts from Virgin virgin-media-free-gifts 

Remember it can take a further 14 days for your gift to be delivered by the courier UK Mail, and they may have attempted delivery while you’ve been out. If you’re not home when they call, they’ll drop a card through your letterbox letting you know how many times they’ve tried to deliver your gift, and how to rearrange delivery.

If you’ve waited for a further 14 days and you’re still waiting for your gift text us for free on 0753 305 1809 ^ and one of our team will be happy to help during our opening times 7am and 11pm Monday to Friday, 8am and 8pm Saturday to Sunday.

* THE PHONE LINES  ARE ACTUALLY 8AM TO 8PM*

After your Virgin Media services have been installed or activated, Exertis will arrange delivery of your gift via the courier UK Mail within 28 days.

Note: It can take a further 14 days for UK Mail to deliver the gift to your account address.

If you’ve provided us with an up to date mobile phone number, UK Mail will send you a text on the morning of delivery to let you know they’re coming round with your shiny new gift.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Deadpool72
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Ive text that number and I've heard nothing

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Unfortunately when texting to 07533 051809 your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Deadpool72
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I have text that number and I have heard nothing from them

0 Kudos
Deadpool72
Tuning in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

So I have text that number and not a thing no response what so ever !!!!

0 Kudos