Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Fozen, distorted picture

Hi,

I’m getting frozen distorted picture on most channels. Sound is fine and even stranger- the picture is perfect when i watch in the ‘guide’ (so the picture is in small window in top right). 
After calling 150 they said there looks to be problem with the signal so the are ‘resetting it’ and i need to wait 48 hours before calling back if its still there. I tried to insist its a box problem as the picture is fine on the guide but not when full screen. But to no avail. Seems ridiculous to have to wait 48 hours before they do something else. Not happy.  Is there any other way to get this sorted? Online chat or somthing?

thanks,

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Fozen, distorted picture

Hi if this is a signal issue, and it does sound like it, it requires an engineer to visit, they have to adjust the levels from your box to the street cabinet, I'm afraid the wait 48 hours nonsense is a way to close the call as "solved" .Regards Micky
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Grumpy_Bruno, thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear about the problems you're having with the services.

As suspected by Micky - checking things from here today I can see that there are some issues that will require the attention of an engineer.
I have booked you in with the next available appointment.  You will find confirmation via your online account (virg.in/myVM) and it can also be rescheduled or cancelled from there if needed.

Please keep us posted with how that goes, or if there's anything else we can help with in the meantime.

Tom

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Tom.

Much appreciated

cheers

0 Kudos