Menu
Jameso80
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Flashing green light

I've a flashing green light (under the heart symbol) on my tivo box and no internet connection apparently.....help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Flashing green light

Morning @Jameso80

Welcome to our community and thanks so much for your first post - sorry to understand that you've been having some issues with your TiVo box this week 😞 

Have you tried a reboot of both the box and your Hub to see if that has helped? 

Once both bits of kit have rebooted, please then try these steps on the TiVo box to reconnect to the network: 

Home> Help&Settings> Settings> Network> Connect to Virgin Media Service Now

Once you have done that, let us know if you need any more help and we'll go from there. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Jameso80
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, yes I did the normal reboots no joy... spent the usual 25 mins on the phone to the call centre who were hopeless as usual , engineer booked for next weekend..then problem resolved itself... amazing Virgin Customer service strikes again

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cheers for popping back so quickly @Jameso80

Sorry about any delay getting through when you tried to call us in the week; is everything all now working for you at home? 

If so, have you been able to cancel the technician visit that was booked? You can do this via your online account here: virg.co/TzKOI

Please do not hesitate to pop back here if you need any further assistance.

Thanks

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos