Menu
Bedwards61
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Fed up of not getting my local news have rang virgin on several occasions with no success

• Rang virgin to sort why I’m not receiving my local news with no success or solution 
0 Kudos
NPP
Dialled in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Fed up of not getting my local news have rang virgin on several occasions with no success

Some regions have extra regional channels available in the range 850 to 871. Have you checked whether they are available in your area?

=========
I work for Virgin Media but all opinions are my own
0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Fed up of not getting my local news have rang virgin on several occasions with no success

The regional programme you get on cable is dependent on 1) the cable headend you are downstream of & 2) the cable franchise rules governing what is available from that headend.

Regions on cable cannot be altered, & do not relate to any information given about Satellite & Freeview reception.

If you provide location info (nearest town) I should be able to confirm what is available from the franchise area you reside in.

VM BB TV Landline PAYG mobile. Freeview/Freesat HD, Tesco Mobile. Customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks