Menu
Catesie
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Faulty tv box

Green screen on tv for past 3 weeks. I have looked through all the other questions and it says to give you a call. I try and call and it cuts me off. This is for my grandad and he is without tv and because he is stuck at home he depends on this. I tried speaking to your message option but the bot keeps telling me to select an option which is not there. 

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Faulty tv box

The "DVR has detected an error" message means the hard drive has failed and you need a replacement box.

I'm guessing the forum account you've posted from is for your VM line, not your Grandad's, and forum staff would use these details to assist should they respond.

I would suggest one of two courses of action:

1: Your Grandad gives you his VM account password, you call Virgin, quote his full name, account address & password, this should be sufficient for you to act on his behalf and report his fault.

2: Create a forum account on here using his internet connection, and post on this thread. That would enable forum staff to access his account and potentially deal with the fault on here.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos