Menu
Barb_m15v
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Faulty new TiVo Box

Hello, this my first time posting so bare with me as I explain my fault. I had a TiVo box that was telling me that I had a C130 error code and also an N27 error code. I contacted 150 and spoke to he the support people who informed me that the flashing heart displaying on the box meant that the TiVo box was faulty. The customer service engineer said he would send out a new TiVo box. The new box arrived within two days. I was really pleased. I have connected the replacement TiVo and everything was brilliant back to normal but only for 24 hrs. My new TiVo box now also continues to tell me that the network cable is not connected, with the same error codes as before exactly the same as my first box. I'm really annoyed and disappointed.

What do I do now?

Please help.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Faulty new TiVo Box

Easy. You call back to 150, and tell them "my TiVo box is faulty with the same symptoms as last time", they should hopefully respond with another replacement box.

Out of interest, do you have Virgin broadband at all? If you do, it may be worth considering trying for a swap to the newer V6 box. You may need to renegotiate your bundle deal and be willing to re-contract for 12/18months, but if you tick all the right boxes... the V6 is a much newer & quicker box.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Faulty new TiVo Box

Hello Barb_m15v

Sorry your first post is not a good post 

Let me get all this sorted for you 

Its an easy fix from here 

If the replacement Tivo is still the same then I would like to arrange a swap to a V6 box 

I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L

0 Kudos