Menu
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Faulty Tivo!

For the last few weeks I have been having issues with picture distortion or pixelation on various channels at various times during the day and at night. This happens when watching live television and recordings. When playing a recording you can actually make out in the background the channel you were watching before you played the recording. 

Also when watching a programme on BBC iPlayer it will stop playing and show a message "Not Found This On Demand show is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later. 

I have followed the online instructions including switching the TiVo off and on, disconnecting and reconnecting all cables and using a different cable between the TiVo and the TV however this has not made any difference.

I live in Linlithgow, Area Code 11.

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Faulty Tivo!

Hello graemeorr72

Sorry to hear you are having an issue with your Tv service 
Is this still happening if so, I have booked the first engineer appointment we have available
You can check and reschedule this appointment through your online account if you need to
You can also cancel it if the faults has gone 
Can you please let me know how the visit goes 
Gareth_L

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Faulty Tivo!

Hi Gareth,

I manage two accounts, my own account and my parents account. Both accounts were set up on the same Package and Billing and should still be, however I have a TiVo, which is faulty, M100 Fibre Broadband and Fully Itemised Billing whereas my parents have a V6 Box, M200 Fibre Broadband but don't have a Hub 3 or Fully Itemised Billing. Can you please arrange for the new equipment which I'll install and changes to the Packages so they are both the same. There should of course be no changes to the Billing.

Many thanks 

0 Kudos