Menu
Jcfletcher
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Faulty Tivo set box

I have tried many times unsuccessfuly to get my ancient  Tivo sorted or replaced . What can I do .It has a mind of is own it seems. My phone died on me after 45 minutes waiting tonight just trying to talk to a real person .I have been with V M from the beginning  and beyond, paid them thousands  and now being neglected . I think that if this neglect continues I shall have no alternative but to find a different supplier 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Faulty Tivo set box

The TiVo is quite old kit these days, but is perfectly serviceable... you've not actually said what your issues are?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Faulty Tivo set box

Hi Jcfletcher, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you are having issues with the service and the TiVo has developed a fault. Can you explain what is exactly wrong with the box and if you have ensured all cables are secure and a reboot has been done? Chris

0 Kudos
Jcfletcher
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Tivo box

Issue is with You Tube and demand services operates very slowly . The  picture also comes on blurred but clears after 2/3 minutes. Programme with often freeze or return to home and have to be restarted spoiling any enjoyment.. all leads are connected and secure and the systems are rebooted on a regular basis both manually and via 150 as you will see if you check the logs. You  Tube is a favourite of mine and should be much better. I'm frustrated  that this cannot be sorted out either via the Web or 150 .Please help 

Regards  John

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box

Thanks for confirming that for us John, have you already been through the following steps: Home> Help&Settings> Settings> Network> Connect to Virgin Media Service Now

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos