Menu
Calamity_Joe
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

FBi series 2 episode 4 not available

I've been following Series 2 of FBI on Sky Witness, on catch up. Episodes 1-3, no problem. Episode 4 says 'Upgrade required'. Episode 5 available, no problems. Anybody any idea what is going on?

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: FBi series 2 episode 4 not available

Which package are you on? I'm going to guess it's not Maxit/Full-House/XL.

Video On Demand programs (outwith the premium-channels and PPV stuff) generally fall into one of two categories:

1: CatchUp - channels that you subscribe to or are free-to-air, a 30day back catalogue that's inclusive on all packages (for the FTA channels) or included if you get that channel in your package

2: BoxSets - generally past and/or complete series, these are only included on Maxit/Full-House/XL

I'm guessing this program has possibly been incorrectly flagged as BoxSet rather than CatchUp, and your package doesn't include those.

The other possibility is that you only get Sky Witness in SD, and you're trying to view the HD program? That would only be included in Maxit/Full-House/XL

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Calamity_Joe
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: FBi series 2 episode 4 not available

Thanks for the response. I don't subscribe to Maxit/Full House TV, but have been able to watch two and a bit series of FBI without a hitch - so like you, I think somebody has mis-labelled this episode.

I've had problems with other series, mostly random episodes that don't appear, or (less annoyingly) episodes appear with write ups that clearly relate to something else entirely. I'm not sure if humans are involved in running the catch up service or if it is Artificial (un)Intelligence but whichever it is it is bloody annoying. Trying to get a sensible response about this from Virgin's help has wasted a lot of time to no good purpose.

Anyway, thanks again. I'll live without knowing what happened in episode 4!

0 Kudos