Menu
VIPerson
Up to speed
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Extra Tv Channels gone

VM kindly gave us extra TV channels ls to watch during this pandemic lockdown which I have enjoyed but even though we are still advised to stay home I'm over 70 VM have now removed all the extra channels without warning I had several programmes set to record ..Kind or what? A lot of fok

Folk are still stuck at home VM be an example to other providers and be  kind to folk

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Extra Tv Channels gone

VM are a business. They can't offer free stuff for every. The lockdown has been relaxed so most companies will be moving back to normal soon
0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

At least they made the gesture which had to be pulled at some point, with some people virgin just can't win.
0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@VIPerson wrote:

VM kindly gave us extra TV channels ls to watch during this pandemic lockdown which I have enjoyed but even though we are still advised to stay home I'm over 70 VM have now removed all the extra channels without warning I had several programmes set to record ..Kind or what? A lot of fok

Folk are still stuck at home VM be an example to other providers and be  kind to folk

Virgin do not own the channels. They have provided them free courtesy of the channels owners & with their agreement. The dates that  they would be available were stated in the press releases Virgin published, so many of us already knew when they would be withdrawn.

https://www.virginmedia.com/corporate/media-centre/press-releases/virgin-media-provides-a-further-17...

https://www.virginmedia.com/corporate/media-centre/press-releases/virgin-media-gives-customers-free-...

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos