Menu
Kek1983
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Everything down until August 12th????

We have had no broadband or tv since yesterday morning and customer services say this wont be fixed until Monday 12th August at the earliest?!? 

Customer services attitude was terrible!

Not good Virgin! 

Beamer73
Joining in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Everything down until August 12th????

Was told the same, no TV or WiFi.  Now 12th August and still nothing.  Virgin cannot give me a straight answer. 

0 Kudos
Kek1983
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

We’ve been calling all weekend and were told it’ll be fixed by today at 12.30.

It wasn’t, so called again today to be told it could be down until the 16th. 

We were transferred to get an engineer sent and the man was nothing but rude. 

After being passed around on the phone for over an hour the last thing we were told is it still should be fixed today? 

No one has a straight answer, 6 ppl with 6 different answers to what’s happening, it’s awful service! 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear of the issues that you're having Kek1983. Has the situation improved at all since your last post? I know that you said it would be fixed on 16th , I'm hoping it has been fixed earlier.

If the situation hasn't improved, please let me know and i can take a look into your issue. One more question, have you been given a faults reference for this issue.

Thanks

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Kek1983
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No issues have been fixed.

We are still without tv and internet. 

Had a call from one of your team this morning confirming the issue should be fixed by tomorrow or it may roll over to next week. 

We are very disappointed. The service team we have dealt with have not been very helpful and have been rude at times, not what we expect from a company like Virgin. 

No fault reference number given, been told it’s a widely spread issue. 

Thanks

Kelly 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me Kelly, I will be able to give you more information about this issue but would need to  take a few details for me to look into this further and provide an update. 

Please respond to the private message that I will send over in a few moments and I can take a look into your account.

Thanks

Steven_L 

0 Kudos