cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eurosport - message saying to reset the box

Espkamikaze
Joining in

No Eurosport 1 or 2. I keep getting a message saying to reset the box but it doesn't make any difference. This has been going on for months, does anyone know anything about this ?

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Can you take a picture of this error, please?

Do you get any issues with Viaplay Extra (553), Discovery HD (250) or Sky History HD (270)?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

20230214_195629.jpg

 Yes this happens on Viaplay  haven't checked the other channels.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You'd posted in the TV360 section of this forum, you don't have one of those boxes but a TiVo - and the error message quotes Error Code W02 along with a weblink which would advise you on dealing with this code.

W02 is a loss of signal fault - If you've rebooted your box once, then there's likely a fault somewhere, so this will need VM to intervene. You're likely to need an engineer visit, depending on what VM's remote diagnostics turn up.

First check the automated faults line for any existing issues in your area that could be the cause: 0800 5610061. If nothing's reported, assume VM don't know about your fault and ideally you'll need to call them.

150 from a VM phone, 0345 4541111 from any other phone - choose the options for "I have a fault with my TV service". Alternatively you can wait on here for staff to respond, which may take a day or so.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Espkamikaze, thank you for your post and have you followed @japitts's advice regarding your box? If so did this help?

I have taken a look at our systems and can see your Tivo is unreachable. Can you please update so we can best help you with this?

Zoie