Menu
alanrjwilson
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Es072

Bought a movie and I keep getting this error code. Been 3 days now. How can I resolve this? 

0 Kudos
NPP
Dialled in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Es072

Try following these instructions (even though you have a different error)

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-tv-error-codes/604

=========
I work for Virgin Media but all opinions are my own
0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Es072

Hi there @alanrjwilson

Welcome to our Community and thanks for your first post - I was sorry to understand that you were having an issue watching a film last week - I must admit, that's not an error code I am familiar with and it's not listed on any error code search when having a look at this end. 

We're you able to watch the film in the end at all? Can you advise what the film was at all? I have located your account from here and can't see that you contacted us nor can I see any issues that would have caused an issue with a PPV film so I do hope that things are working for you again. 

I see that you have 2 boxes - unfortunately our systems are advising that they are currently off or on standby so have been unable to run through any further checks. If you are still having issues after a reboot, please do pop back and let us know and we'll do what we can to assist you further. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos