Menu
schuy65
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Error code

After 3 weeks trying to sort this out is Driving me to mad 😡 

we have an error code V273 on our On Demand & Catch Up  it’s been there for 4 weeks and haven’t been able to use this service 

the frustrating part is going round in circles either trying to contact Virgin media on phone OR online it’s pathetic how we can’t get through to anyone !!

tried all the online suggestions the error code doesn’t exist according to virgin I don’t even exist according to online robot chat room ! 
yet  virgin keep taking my money yet I can’t access ALL my service !!!! 
can someone please help !!!! 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error code

Are you using a TiVo or a V6, you've not said. If you're not sure, check here 

The two boxes connect to the internet (for VOD among other things) differently, so the advice differs.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
schuy65
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hey thanks for listening, Yes it’s a TiVo box 

Rich 

0 Kudos
NPP
Dialled in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Go to Home - HelpSettings - System Info - Diagnostics.  What does Node Discovery Status say?

----------

=========
I work for Virgin Media but all opinions are my own
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

The TiVo's internet connection is in-built, so there's not much troubleshooting can be done.

On the front-left of the box there's 3 green lights, and the second from left has a heart symbol next to it. This is the "online" connection light which should be solidly on. Does this flash at any point? That would indicate a fault with the box's internet connection (which VOD uses) and should be reported to VM.

I'd suggest calling to report your fault - either 150 from a VM landline, or 0345 4541111 from any other phone.

If you have VM broadband, and have had your package for over a year, you may benefit from a swap to the newer V6 box if you'd be willing to renegotiate your package and re-contract for 12/18months. It's a hugely improved bit of kit.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
schuy65
Tuning in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

It says success

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

A warm welcome to out Community Forum schuy65 and sorry to hear about the error code when watching TV. I've had a sneaky peek at your details using the information we have on here and can see an engineer was arranged since you last posted.

Do let us know if you're still having problems so we can take a look.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
schuy65
Tuning in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi thanks for all your replies we finally got through to virgin st weekend and they had to send engineer out twice , but it was a faulty box so now hit new box and all working now ! 
so finally we got there 😀

0 Kudos