Menu
Kirbyco1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Error code w02

Hi

I been having ongoing issues with one of my TiVo boxes and I’m unable to watch some channels. The message I get is “There is a problem with the signal on this channel” “please reboot your TiVo box” and an error code W02.

This has been going on for a week now and after chatting online with someone I was told it would be sorted this morning before 12:00. But still not fixed, I’ve rebooted the box and hub but still the same issue.

After running some tests in settings it shows a fail in Port configuration, it is saying that some ports need to be opened on my router, then a list of ports, 80, 8080, 80, 7287, 7288 and 8081.

I have a second box connected through the same router but this has no issues and I can watch all channels.

any ideas?

thanks Ray

0 Kudos
jb66
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error code w02

Sounds like the white cable might be loose, try tightening up all the fittings on the white cable

0 Kudos
Kirbyco1
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Thank you for this. I’ve had everything out and checked all connections on both boxes. Nothing loose.

0 Kudos
Kirbyco1
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi

just to up date this error code fault. We had a engineer out and he found a fault with the cabling outside my home. He changed the cable to the box with the issue and this has corrected the fault.

0 Kudos