Menu
Ianmadams2606
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Error code w02

Keep getting the error code w02 on certain channels like BBC news and Dave reset the box and checked the cables any answers please

0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error code w02

W02 is insufficient signal received. Try phoning through to faults & they will check your levels. May require a tech visit to fix.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your post Ianmadams2606 and a very warm welcome to our Community Forums!

Sorry to see you've been having issues with some of your channels, does the code still appear when watching BBC News and Dave? Has this effected any other channels at all?

It does appear as though some of the stats on the set top box may be out of spec, but if you can confirm the above for me, this would be handy to know before we take a closer look

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Ianmadams2606
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply David, it is still happening when trying to watch Dave but not Dave ja Vue. Have never been able to watch the BBC news channel since we had Virgin media installed 3 months ago. As far as I am aware Dave and BBC news are the only channels affected.

Many thanks

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hey Ianmadams2606.

I have looked into this on your account and can see that there is an issue with the signal strength of your connection to the network and the only way to resolve this would be to send an engineer out.

I will drop over a private message in a moment, so that we can pass account security and confirm your details, so that we can get the visit booked in.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos