Menu
Harism786
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Error code S101

A new box arrived and since then  they things to update channel list is just stays at 16% and the error code S101 appears then just does this in a loop. Can’t get through to anyone at Virgin (was just on the phone for 18 minutes then gave up). Thoughts? Help? 

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error code S101

Hi Harism786,

You need to check your cabling and connections as per virgin-tv-error-codes/s101 

Step 1 - Check your connections 

You'll need to check that your TV box is connected correctly. Make sure the white cable coming out of your TV box is firmly connected. 

If your TV box is connected to your hub make sure the white wire going into your hub is also tightly connected. Your hub should also be in the upright position.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Harism786
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I have checked all connections, taken them off and back in again but there is no difference. I am being charged for services I am not receiving nor can I speak to anyone. But if you want to uograde then people are available, how bizarre? All staff just in sales lines? 

I still need help here. 

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi as you state its a new box have you phoned the activation number 0800 9539500 have your account number area code and serial number of the box to hand. Regards Micky
0 Kudos