Menu
100snowdrops
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Error code N27, TV listings showing 'To Be Announced'

When I go to look at my TV programmes via the Guide button on remote, I noticed that half of the listed programmes say 'To be Announced', why?

Also on the TiVo box, the second green light (the one with heart shape above it) is constantly flashing, why?

When I look at how to solve problems via 'Home' button on remote I noticed that it says some items are not working fully, so press button to find out why, press status button or button that is requested and it comes up with error code N27, are all these problems connected?

Now following all the guides/help on Virgin Media problems/fault pages to resolve problem ie testing all plug/connections are not loose etc and to switch off and back on TiVo box, nothing has helped, its still the same and trying to phone is no help with this Covid 19 no one can answer with a reasonable time, tried a number of times and after half an hour give up.

How can I book an engineer, as I don't want to go thought everything again that I've already tried.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Error code N27, TV listings showing 'To Be Announced'

That flashing light is your box's "online" light - flashing indicates the box has no internet connection. No internet connection means no VOD, no EPG (guide updates) and everything else follows.

Ideally you need to call TV Faults (150, or 0345 4541111) and report this, they can arrange either an engineer visit or box-swap as appropriate. If you're genuinely getting nowhere, then VM forum staff work their way through posts on here and you should get a response in a few days.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

100snowdrops
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Great, now I haven't got any programme info via 'Guide' button on remote, just gets better, not.
Hope VM forum staff pick this up sooner than later, getting fed up with this, it's not the first time it's happened, last time it seemed to clear up it all by its self!!!!
0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

H there @100snowdrops

Welcome back to our Community, I was sorry to understand that you're having some issues with your TV services and not getting any TV listings. 

The error code you have provided advises that your TV box is not connected to the internet and as such cannot get the information it needs to show the listings allow you to use any feature that requires an internet connection. 

You can read more about this error on our dedicated Error Code Help Page

After locating your account I can see that we have since been contacted and we have identified an issue with your broadband that is causing the issue and as such a technician has been booked out to some and take a look. You can check the date and time of the visit on your online account at anytime and also reschedule if needed. 

Hope the visit goes well, please do keep us posted. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos