Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Error code M63 on Tivo box

My Tivo box keeps freezing and was stuck on the starting up page for an hour! I know have the error code M63 telling me to call but I cant get through to anyone as I just get “call centre is closed due to Coronavirus” and then the phone cuts off! Anyone any ideas of how to solve this?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error code M63 on Tivo box

Hi Micha0093, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Really sorry for the issues with your TiVo box, this isn't what we like to hear. 

I'd also like to apologise for the delay in picking up your post, we have been busier than usual. 

I've tried to have a look into things for you from here but I've been unable to locate your account. 

Can you let us know if you're still having some issues? 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emma, 

Yes I am still having issues, the error code M63 seems to have cleared but the box is very unresponsive when trying to change channels and takes about 10 minutes. I am unable to watch anything On Demand or that is in “My Shows and Recordings” If I pause Live TV, once I hit play again it freezes and then goes into “Starting Up” which takes about 30 minutes a time. I have tried calling on several occasions but cant get through

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No worries, I'll need to take a closer look so I'll pop you a message now 🙂 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for those details. 

So I've had a look and I can see things aren't looking great. 

So I've booked the next available tech for you now, you can find the details on your online account and if the slot doesn't suit you can re book from there. 

You will need to ensure that somebody over the age of 18 is in the property at the time. 

Please let us know how the visit goes. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos