Menu
oqitania
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Error code 7400

Hi there kind problem solver,

I have setup my broadband and tv package. The broadband worked perfectly but the tv package didn’t seem to work. I kept on getting error 7400. 
I tried to call and went online but no results. Please help. Thank you in advance. 

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Error code 7400

Hi oqitania,

It seems odd that the broadband has been activated and not the TV.

Try rebooting the V6 please. Also check that all cables are finger tight.

If the channels are still greyed out with error code 7400 then you need to phone to get your box activated. 0800 953 9500.

You will need the serial number of the V6 and also your account number and area number.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
oqitania
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dave, 

thank you for replying. I have tried to reboot and I tried to call but no one answer the call. Both from the phk E number provided and also from the free number you gave me in this email. I am really stuck. The reason I took virgin media was for my son’s children channel. But I can’t even get it to work. Most of the channel are in greys. I don’t get it. No one seems to be able to help. I also get a free setup but they can’t even pick up any calls. I don’t know what to do. 
which option shall I choose to get them answer my call? I tried activated, other problem, etc but they put me on hold for so long and no one answered. 
thank you again. 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Sorry, I know it's not much help, but you just need to persist with those call queues @oqitania 

VM staffers on here will probably take a few days to respond, and I'm not even sure they can do activations if they wanted to.

Waiting on hold, as frustrating as I'm sure it is, really is the best way to proceed here.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos