Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Error code 7400 on V6 box

I recently had to get a new TiVo box as it wasn't working anymore and it seems my V6 box has been removed from my account as it shows two TiVo boxes now and I'm getting error 7400. Anyway I can get this issue resolved?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error code 7400 on V6 box

7400 is a network error, if you've only just received the box you will need to call in to have it activated, if it was done via Quickstart there may be a number on the documenation you received to call which will activate via the IVR.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I phoned up about my TiVo box not working and was sent a replacement but the V6 box that I have upstairs was removed from my account which shouldn't have happened.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi,
Have you managed to resolve this yet? If not I might be able to help - but may require account and area reference details If you still have an issue send me a private message.

To PM me, just hover over my profile picture and click Send Message when the option comes up. Please don't post any personal info in this thread as it's public.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more