cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error code 603

garyturton1
On our wavelength

Keep getting error code 603 when trying to load programmes from ITV Hub. Rebooted box and tv still no change. How is this resolved  and how long will I have this issue?

10 REPLIES 10

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

TiVo doesn't have the ITV-X streaming app, so do you just mean ITV-branded OnDemand programmes?

Do you get the same error on VoD programmes from other broadcasters?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

• Just ITV Hub programmes are giving this error code. I.e. Stonehouse which was shown on ITV 1. 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Can you explain the path you're taking through the TiVo menu system to find this programme?

I'll check this on my V6 later, but I have a suspicion that "ITV Hub" in this query is just a marketing phrase.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

On remote control;

Home/catch-up/channels/itv catch-up/drama & soaps,

Then scrolling down to Stonehouse.

Error code 603 several times, then error code 804 the last time I tried last night.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Was the error 804, or 408?

Can you please try using OnDemand programmes from a few other broadcasters? Doesn't matter which they are, I want to eliminate this being an ITV-specific issue.

BBC uses their own app, so please try that just to prove your TiVo's internet connection. Also do you definitely have a TiVo, or a V6? check here please 

• Not sure what the error code was, maybe 408
  • Only had a problem with ITV programmes, BBC iPlayer working fine
  • Definitely using a Tivo box

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Just to be clear, you can view OnDemand programmes from Ch4 & Ch5 OK?

if you're not sure, please try.

Same problem with channels 4 and 5 from catch up. Error code 408 with both.

What the hell is up with this? About to ditch VM if its not solved soon.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I can replicate this, as can relatives locally, so there's likely to be a fault.

I've raised this via the VIP section of this forum and have been told it's in-hand.