Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Error c130

My TiVo keeps giving me error c130 when I'm watching tv on demand. It's happened every day for about a week now, sometimes several times during 1 programme. Sometimes it connects itself other times I need to reboot the box. I tried calling customer service and the automated service ran tests and said I needed to speak to someone, but then I got a recorded message saying call centres are closed due to coronavirus and I was redirected to the website. I'm following the advice on the website and all my connections are fine but this still keeps happening. What can I do? I'm paying a lot of money to have rubbish service. I got Netflix recently only to discover there's a known fault with it not playing through the TiVo box so I have to hook up a laptop to my tv to use it. This is ridiculous! Can anyone help?! Can I actually speak to someone who works for virgin and help me sort this out?! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error c130

Welcome to our Community Forum AimeeL and sorry for the error code you're receiving on your TiVo. I've had a look at your details and can see the activation process has completed since you last posted. I'm unsure whether you're still having problems but please let us know if you are so we can help.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for replying. I'm not sure what you mean by "the activation process is complete". When I was online I noticed I was eligible for a free hub upgrade so I've just received this and installed it. I've run a speed checker and I'm getting improved speeds so hopefully this will help. I'm going to see if that makes a difference and will let you know. 

Thanks.

Aimee

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hey Aimee,

I'm sorry if I've confused you. Whenever there is an equipment change on the account, it has to be activated on our side and this is what I meant by the activation being completed. Yes please monitor your services and let us know if there are any issues 🙂

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lisa,

Not even 5 minutes in to a programme on "on demand" and I get the same problem. Error c130. If I go to network settings it says "network connection unsuccessful, network cable unplugged n27". There is nothing wrong with the cables, I've triple checked them. Normally I " try connecting again now" once and it connects, sometimes it takes several times. Other times I have to reboot the box by switching it off at the mains. When I get this message I have checked on my phone and laptop and I can stream videos so it's not an issue with the broadband itself. There is some issue with the box connection. Can you please help. This is every time I try and watch something on demand. 

Thanks.

Aimee

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi AimeeL,

I am sorry about this I have done some remote checks and there is an issue with your hub I can book tech to come to a look at this and your tv box as well I will pop you a private message asking for some details 

Thanks.

Zoie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi AimeeL,

Thanks for your reply, please let us know how your engineer visit goes 🙂

Thanks,