Menu
Bhoumeek
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Error Code 7400

Just got my V6 box installed and there is an error code of 7400. Checked on this forum that it means that subscription not activated. Called customer service they said it is issue in area and all are affected and broadband also is affected. I informed him that broadband is perfect in turn he said that broadband will go down as well. He was utmost rude and not ready to listen. Could somebody guide me on how do I activate my subscription. TIA

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) David_Pn
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error Code 7400

Hi Bhoumeek

Welcome to our community forum pages and thank you for posting. 

We are sorry to hear that you have been having service issues and we also apologise for any disappointing experience when contacting us. 

Has the service improved since your last post at all?

If not please let us know as know as we'd like to see what we can do to help.

Many thanks. 

David_Pn
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Bhoumeek
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It seems that the first advisor just did not want to resolve the query but the next day I called up again and I got a helpful advisor and he activated the service for me.

Thank you for your reply and offer to help but it is resolved since posting the query.

Forum Team (Retired) David_Pn
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to us.

We are pleased to hear that one of our team were able to assist however it's disappointing that this wasn't the case on the first call.

If we can help with anything else in the future please post on our forum pages again.

Have a lovely evening. 

David_Pn
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos